Friday, August 11, 2006

The Mercury Espresso Bar

DSC_8076tu.jpg, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.

This is where I get my coffee. They have the best coffee in the East end. In fact I think you'd have to go as far west as Roncesvalles to get even CLOSE (Cherry Bomb). Here we see Mike & Alice serving espresso with a smile and an attitude (a really great attitude!) MMMM....I think I'll go there now!!!

DSC_8082tu.jpg

Right on Alice! Let's Get Physical!
(and I'm mean that in the most eighties way, i hope you know)

If you haven't tried The Mercury yet, CHECK IT OUT!!

They are at 915 Queen Street East (between Logan and Carlaw)

DSC_8079tu.jpg

3 comments:

Candy Minx said...

Hey, where are you? we should meet for a coffee!

I just went through all your photos here and they are awesome. I love the pics in Niagara you have done a really excelelent unigue job of capturing unknown parts of Niagara Falls. I linked your blog just now...

It's sunday,1:14 I'm thinking of getting a coffee...

email me next time you go and if I'm still in town down the street I'll meet you. we should take a pic for our blogs.

candyminx@gmail.com

thehealingroom said...

Hello Graham,

I am popping in for a visit. I saw your link at Candy Minx's blog.

Your photos are amazing and holy crap you have been blogging since 2004!

I just started a month or 2 ago and I love it.

Candy Minx said...

Hey Graham, sorry to miss you for coffee....I keep landing up running insane errands. We'll probably just land up seeing each other there, I think by now I'll probably recognise ya!