Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hen...day one...



_GMP3079tu.jpg, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.

Shoshana Sperling (mostly her) and Maury Lafoy (a BIT him) gave birth to their FIRST baby boy. Hen was born around 5am this morning (March 4th 2007).
He is 19 inches long and weighs 6 pounds 11 ounces. I'm so lucky to have been able to see him on his very first day on this planet. I'm so happy and proud of my two best friends (and now, my third).

Check out my friend Sarah's blog, great shots of hen and the parents...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Baravo bravo! What a beautiful baby! ANd henry is a fabulous name! YaY! thanks for the photos, graham, so great!

Leanne said...

Awwww....so cute! Takes after his mom obviously. ;-) Thanks for posting the pic!

Anonymous said...

Graham I am so happy, what a beautiful picture please take more!! Willem is so happy to have a boy cousin!! Glad you made it home in time. Hope you are well.

xo Lisa Michel Eva and Willem

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww. Henry Lafoy. The photo is so adorable. Henry's full name is so amazing-the type of boy that will change lives when he's older. Kind of prime minister-y. or a great poet.
congrats to them both.
-valery

Sarah Kramer said...

I posted some more photos of Hank over here: http://henrylafoy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Kerry, Bev, Keaton and Kuper

Graham please send our congrats to the proud parents. Tell them that he is just fantastic!!!! I hope they enjoy parenthood as much as we have.