Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moraine Lake


_GMP7238tu, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.

I drove up to Lake Louise, and then to Moraine Lake.
I used to ski here with my parents and Aunt, Uncle and Cousins when I was a kid. I think the lodge and gift shop is new though, I think it's one of the most beautiful places in the world.


_GMP7254tu, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.

I saw a chipmunk posing for me.


_GMP7007tu, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.

I would love to rent a canoe and explore the lake...


_GMP7130tu, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.

The sky was perfect.


_GMP7150tu, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.


_GMP7168tu, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.

The light was so 'warm', it was great to be out on such a perfect day.


_GMP7272tu, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.


_GMP7243tu, originally uploaded by grahammichaelpowell.

No comments: