Saturday, May 27, 2006

Mannhein

Very nice here.

When we arrived there was a great street festival happening here. We walked around and ate Corn on the Cob, Potato Latkes and I had a Nutella & Banana Crepe.

D2H_1636.JPG

D2H_1625.JPG
Michael Bublé about to be arrested...(for looking so good)

That's Jann, our driver, Torben, Jody and Michael.

It was a triple birthday last night so michael took us ALL out for dinner (40+ people)

It was FUN!

Just having lunch with Jody (free internet here) and we are BOTH on our laptops.

I told him to email me when the bill gets here.

Rusty and I sat in the dressing room today staring at each other in silence, for some reason today at the venue dragged on and on. But when we finally got on stage we were ALL exited to be playing. Jann was really funny and talked more (and we managed not to go over our 20 minutes). I think it was the best set we played so far!

Jann sang beautifully and the audience seemed to really get it!

The drive

It was a long (almost 600km) drive to Hamburg after the show, and it was raining really heavily at times. Our driver Torben is really great. I couldn't do it. I watched all the fast parts of the drive (i couldn't look away from the road) it's amazing how fast you go. I thought I try to share with you what it feels like, so I took a short video of it. But it seems SO much slower on the video than in real life. But here it is anyways...


Autobaun


When we arrived at the hotel we went to the bar on the 26th floor and watched the people dance and laughed. It was a lot of fun, we needed to unwind after the drive for some reason. It seemed a little intense...

No comments: